Who are we and what do we do?
Buying products online isn’t easy. Especially when you have thousands and thousands of options to choose from. Fortunately, this is where ReviewsSuite comes handy.
Here at ReviewsSuite, we publish unbiased and honest reviews of almost every product you can imagine. The point is to make it easier for you to buy great stuff online quickly and easily.
Our reviews take months of research and testing – and that’s because we want to make your decision making process as easy and hassle-free as possible. All our reviews undergo several phases of testing and we even take it a step further by interviewing various engineers, scientists and industry experts for their unbiased thoughts.
The end result? Straight to the point, no nonsense, honest product reviews.
All our product reviews are reanalysed and harshly critiqued by our 20+ member team, so when a review goes live on our website, you can be 100% certain that it’s there for a reason.
Table of contents;
Why should I listen to you?
Good question! ReviewsSuite wasn’t just put together randomly. It was put together out of frustration. Frustration that we couldn’t find any unbiased and honest reviews online. After browsing hundreds of sites, it was clear that most sites had a hidden agenda in place. And unfortunately, that agenda was coming in the way of honesty.
When we created ReviewsSuite, we all made a promise to review products without bias.
We made this such a priority that all our reviews have to be reanalysed and critiqued by every single team member (all 20 of us!)
This means all our reviews are harshly audited and inspected by 20 different individuals. This has been an extremely effective way for us to combat bias and here’s the great part: we’re constantly on the hunt for new members to join our team! Refer to our Jobs page to see if there is an opportunity for you.
So there’s your answer. You should listen to us because we actually know what unbiased reviews mean. We take every possible step we can to ensure our reviews are genuine. If you ever have any questions about our reviews, please send us a message.
How do you test the products?
It really depends based on the products we’re testing. However, a typical product test looks like this:
- We start by purchasing the products (duh!)
- Once we receive the products, we assign each of them to a team member who then has the job of reading everything they can about the product online. We use sources such as Amazon, Youtube, forums, Q/A sites and so much more to learn as much as we can about the product.
- Once we’ve fully researched the products, we begin to write up a checklist of all the criteria that we’re going to be testing. This criteria varies for every product we test.
- We then provide the checklist, along with all the notes we have on the product to another team member. They will then begin testing the product rigorously against the criteria on the checklist.
- Once we’ve tested the product (which can take anywhere between 48 hours to several weeks), we write a final report with our findings. This report is then sent to a few trusted reviewers in the industry who look it over and provide us with their own added thoughts and feedback.
- At this stage, we now have a very detailed and technical review of the product. To make sure there are no traces of bias, we send the review to everyone on our team to critique. Once everyone has seen the review and given it their thumbs up, we begin the final step.
- The final step is rewriting the review. We remove any unnecessary jargon by simplifying everything, so that even a child could understand. What we are now left with is a professional, truthful and well researched review that you can trust and recommend to your friends/family!
The above picture was taken when our team spent 3 whole days testing different oils!
Oh yeah.. that’s how serious we are about this.
Our product reviews; you can trust them!
What if I want something different?
In our reviews, we always give you the “Top 5” for every product. This is to ensure you have a variety of options to pick from! However, if you’re not satisfied with any of our picks, please send us a message and let us know!
Your feedback and suggestions are the only way we can continue to improve our reviews. Without you, we’d be nothing.. so please, if you ever have any questions or if you need help with something, give us a shout.
Testing products on a daily basis is fun, but it’s not free. ReviewsSuite is a 20+ strong team and just like any other company, we also need to pay for our staff, bills, rent and most of all; we need to pay for all the products we test! Being an Amazon affiliate allows us to receive small commissions whenever you purchase a product from our site. These small commissions allow us to continue purchasing more products to review and test.
Doesn’t getting affiliate fees create bias?
We don’t think it does. Think about it this way:
What would happen to ReviewsSuite if we simply published false reviews just to earn more affiliate income? Sure, we might make more money in the short run, but what about in a years time? 5 years time? 10 years time? Would you still trust us? Of course you won’t!
When we created ReviewsSuite, we had the vision of us still being around in 10+ years time. For that reason, we’ll never publish false reviews just to earn some extra affiliate income. We pride ourselves for our unbiased reviews and although we do make some money from affiliate, we’ll never let that get in the way of our product reviewing ideology.
How do I stay updated with your latest product reviews?
There are several ways you can stay in the loop with our latest product reviews.
You can follow us on Twitter by clicking here, view our Youtube videos by clicking here, find us on Facebook by clicking here or you can sign up to our free email newsletter by entering your email below:
We send out weekly emails with our latest reviews and offers – so make sure you check your email!